Solutions for Merchandise on Display
InVue PODs provide protection for phones, tablets, laptops, cameras, VR headsets, and other electronic merchandise.
Vertical display with ultra low profile sensor
- Streamlined sensor design ensures device stability and enhances customer experience
- Reliable performance with consistent charging up to 2.1A, ensures displays are always powered
- Compatible with branded point of sale merchandising displays
- Part of the OneKEY ecosystem
Secure and power multiple products with one system.
- Designed for branded ecosystems, mixed-use displays and category specific displays
- Ultra Low Profile sensor makes the product the hero and delivers a great customer experience
- Smart voltage regulation compensates for voltage loss between the Power Box and device
- Up to 24 powered and 24 alarming positions or 48 alarming only positions
- Under counter components are future-proof and easily remerchandised for the addition of new products.
Series 2800 Low Profile Sensor
- Compliments a clean, minimalist store design with an elegantly designed, high impact vertical display option
- With the smallest AP sensor in the industry, you can engage your customers at the point of sale for a near ideal merchandise experience
Series 2800 Low Profile Camera Sensor
- A sleek solution that powers and protects SLR cameras
- No bulky sensor or security stand required
- Innovative design minimizes the intrusiveness of security and encourages self-guided customer trial
- Alarm on Merchandise provides enhanced theft deterrence
- Optional bracket arms provide scalable, enhanced security when and where it’s needed
- Power pass-through enables the display to be fully charged (with OEM power supply) and ready for customer trial
Breakaway mounting plate eliminates damage, is reusable and allows quick and easily re-installation.
Alarming auxiliary port allows you to cross-merchandise an accessory.